I intend The Pathkeeper to be open for discourse by anyone, regardless of personal philosophical or political bent. I welcome your comments on the articles I publish here.
The Pathkeeper is not bound by the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. What does this mean?
- Guests and website users do not have the absolute right to publish any comment they wish without regard to the Rules.
- I am the owner of The Pathkeeper and I am responsible for its content.
- My judgement or opinion regarding what I will or will not publish is absolute.
- You can personally and privately engage me with your objections and suggestions by contacting me off-line.
I served in the U.S. Navy as an initiated Chief Petty Officer. Chiefs established and operated under two rules of leadership:
- The Chief is always right.
- In the unlikely circumstance that the Chief is wrong, Rule #1 is immediately applicable.
- Have a Fine Navy Day.
- Respect each other.
- Comments must be related to a specific article.
- Arguments are not tolerated.
- Stay On Topic.
- .I will remove those comments that are off–topic.
- Words: Choose them wisely.
- Jokes: Be mindful of your audience.
- Plagiarism—If you did not write it, do not post it.
- Self–Promotion: Do not use The Pathkeeper to promote yourself, your website, or your organization.
Flaming Is Not Tolerated—This Means:
- Personal Attacks.
- Insults with hostile intent, stalking, harassment, slander, and using offensive speech.
- Comments with the sole purpose of antagonizing or provoking others.
- Sexist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, and broad, offensive generalizations about groups of people.